Want to know what the Motorola Droid Bionic looks like right now? Thanks to Amazon, images of the phone have surfaced on the internet. We’re uncertain if it was a mistake or intentional when Amazon put up the Motorola Droid Bionic accessories for sale on the website, but it clears up all speculation to what the device will look like when is released. Considering how secretive the Droid Bionic Twitter account has been about its design, you could say Amazon ruined a bit of the mystery.
Then again, there’s no confirmation about whether this is the final design of the phone or not but there’s a good chance of being the real deal since the accessories are shown as well. However there’s no shipping date or price for the accessories, at the moment, so we don’t have any additional clues about when the Motorola Droid Bionic might be shipping, but you can sign up to be notified when the car dock and desktop dock go on sale.
Next Story: Elite750 premium email address costs $7,500
- 2014-04-24 Motorola XT912A Spotted On GFXBench With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- 2014-04-23 Next-gen Moto X & Moto G Will Continue To Use Near-Stock Android
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2013-04-15 Motorola DROID Bionic Begins Receiving Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2013-04-05 Motorola DROID Bionic Owners Reportedly Receiving Invitations To Test Android 4.1 Jelly Bean Update
- 2012-10-19 Android 4.0 ICS for Motorola Droid Bionic rolling out today
- 2012-10-11 Motorola Droid Bionic soak test indicates impending Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2011-02-01 Motorola Droid Bionic debuts on Amazon via a leak