For those of you who have been wondering just how fast a 4G LTE connection is compared to 3G, don’t you think that it is time for you to make that change? There aren’t that many truly 4G-capable handsets around (beware, some of the phones have the name “4G” attached, but in reality support HSPA+ only), but we do know that the upcoming Motorola Droid Bionic will be heading towards Best Buy, being attached to Verizon Wireless. The advertising tagline? “With the ferocious force of Verizon 4G LTE, the Droid Bionic is an all-powerful, unstoppable machine.”
Sounds as though it is the next best thing since sliced bread, no? Basically, the Motorola Droid Bionic was introduced at CES 2011 earlier this year, although it has been sent back to the drawing board for additional revisions, perhaps due to the Atrix 4G’s better specifications list.
No idea on how much this will cost nor when will it be made available, but with a “Coming Soon” stamp, you can bet your bottom hard-earned dollar that soon is the keyword here.
Next Story: Robots to learn paparazzi photo taking methods
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case
- 2014-04-01: Motorola Moto X Boot Animation Updated, Gets “Powered By Android”
- 2011-09-09: DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-09-02: Motorola DROID Bionic starts arriving at Verizon stores
- 2011-07-12: Motorola Droid Bionic sign-up page on Verizon
- 2011-07-04: Droid Bionic rolling out a month from now
- 2011-04-27: Droid Bionic coming your way in new form factor