Verizon Wireless subscribers who are looking forward to the Motorola Droid Bionic, here is some good news. It seems that the mobile carrier has already put up a sign-up page if you happen to want to know more about the particular smartphone. This comes about a mere week after the FCC approved the Droid Bionic, and it means the smartphone is more or less ready to hit the market shortly.
Just to recap, what does the Droid Bionic offer on paper? How about a 4.3″ qHD display, a dual-core 1GHz processor, an 8-megapixel rear camera that does video recording alongside a front-facing camera for video chats, HDMI mirroring capability as well as the promised land for many a new smartphone – 4G LTE territory.
After waiting for more than half a year since the Droid Bionic’s announcement at CES earlier this year, hopefully interest for the smartphone has not waned too much to help it be a success upon arrival.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: droid bionic, Motorola, motorola droid bionic, Verizon, vzw,
- Seen at: reviews.cnet