Verizon Wireless subscribers who are looking forward to the Motorola Droid Bionic, here is some good news. It seems that the mobile carrier has already put up a sign-up page if you happen to want to know more about the particular smartphone. This comes about a mere week after the FCC approved the Droid Bionic, and it means the smartphone is more or less ready to hit the market shortly.
Just to recap, what does the Droid Bionic offer on paper? How about a 4.3″ qHD display, a dual-core 1GHz processor, an 8-megapixel rear camera that does video recording alongside a front-facing camera for video chats, HDMI mirroring capability as well as the promised land for many a new smartphone – 4G LTE territory.
After waiting for more than half a year since the Droid Bionic’s announcement at CES earlier this year, hopefully interest for the smartphone has not waned too much to help it be a success upon arrival.
Next Story: Evernote for Android tablets released
- 2014-04-23 Kyocera Brigadier Press Rendering For Verizon Leaked
- 2014-04-23 Red HTC One M8 For Verizon Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-23 Verizon Galaxy S5 'Camera Failed' Issue Irks Users
- 2014-04-22 PayPal Fingerprint Authorization For Verizon's Galaxy S5 Workaround Discovered
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2011-09-09 DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-09-02 Motorola DROID Bionic starts arriving at Verizon stores
- 2011-07-06 Motorola Droid Bionic redesign spotted in leak
- 2011-07-04 Droid Bionic rolling out a month from now
- 2011-04-27 Droid Bionic coming your way in new form factor