Something tells me we might just see a phone called the Atom or Nucleus down the road, what with Motorola’s latest announcement concerning the Photon 4G which looks set to arrive on Sprint’s network. Not only that, Virgin Mobile will also be getting the Triumph, but that’s not what we’re focused on at the moment. The Motorola Photon 4G currently has a “Coming Soon” label slapped across it according to the image above, and there is no way to determine a release date, but such a leak is good enough to keep naysayers quiet, as we know well enough the Photon 4G is coming – just not when.
Other specifications of the Photon 4G from Motorola would be a 4.3″ qHD display that would be similar to the Atrix in terms of resolution, a dual-core Tegra 2 processor which ought to keep it sprightly no matter what you throw at it, 1GB RAM, a GSM-capable radio and Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box. That’s cool, since it means there is no need to wait for a future software update.
Next Story: HTC Marvel makes it past the FCC?
- 2014-04-22 Motorola And Lenovo's First Smartphone Reportedly Coming This Fall
- 2014-04-20 Moto G LTE And Ferrari Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20 Moto E Specifications Leaked
- 2014-04-18 Motorola To Introduce XT1021, XT1022 And XT1025 In May (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17 Motorola Moto G For $149 Unlocked Via Republic Wireless
- 2013-06-26 Alleged Moto X Photo For Sprint Leaked
- 2011-07-13 Motorola PHOTON 4G price and release date announced
- 2011-07-07 Motorola Photon 4G arrives at the FCC
- 2011-06-09 Motorola Photon Preview
- 2011-06-09 PHOTON 4G is Motorola's first 4G phone for Sprint