Taiwanese computer manufacturer MSI has already started taking pre-orders for their upcoming WindPad 110w tablet, but for those who were thinking that you could get your hands on it this month, we will have to disappoint you as it will ship only on August 1st. Well, you know that waiting is well worth it if it is for something that you really, really want, so those who are interested might want to make a virtual bee-line and place your $599 pre-order for this 10″ Windows-powered tablet that runs off an an AMD Z-01 processor which churns at 1GHz in a dual-core configuration.
Keeping the clock speed down while introducing more cores is more efficient than a single core but high clock speed processor – not only do you save energy and extend the battery life of the device, it is also more efficient, only if the code takes advantage of such a situation, of course.
Other hardware configurations of the MSI WindPad 110w include a 10.1″ capacitive touchscreen display at 1,280 x 800 resolution, HDMI output, USB connectivity, and headphone ports, an SD memory card slot, a G-sensor, light sensor, and front and rear cameras in addition to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: msi, preorder, Tablet,
- Seen at: liliputing