Waiting for an Android device from Samsung that features a high-res screen? You might be in for a treat. The folks over at T-Store, a Korean app market lists an unannounced Samsung device with the model number SHV-E120S in its Developer Center. You might ask, what’s so great about this unknown, mysterious device?
Well, the phone/tablet packs a WXGA resolution display which in case you didn’t know, is 1280 x 768 pixels. Now there’s no telling if this is a phone or tablet yet, but since it is running Gingerbread, and Samsung has a Korea-only device that carries a similar model number (SHV-E110S), we’re placing our bets on the former. And if it is a phone, there’s a possibility that we’ll be seeing a higher than Retina Display pixel density on the device.
The SHV-E120S will also feature a MSM8250 Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm, which is unfortunately not a dual-core. However the prospect of having a high-res display on an Android phone is already exciting. Hopefully it won’t be too long before we find out what the phone is.RELATED
- Mirror Android Display On Apple TV Using Mirror App
- GTA: San Andreas Android And Windows Phone Release Is Due Next Week
- Zagat Update Brings New Tablet UI And More
- Google Maps iOS And Android Apps Updated With Gmail Integration
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Follow: Android, android 2.3, gingerbread, phone, Samsung, Tablet,
- Seen at: engadget