Japanese research collaboration Life BEANS have paraded their nanotech fiber clothes recently at the Micromachine/ MEMS exhibition at Tokyo Big Sight, with a dress that will incorporate nano technology that can be used to provide warmth or cool down the wearer. To put it in a nutshell, the entire dress can be transformed into an electrical device by itself with such technology.
This new fabrication process will enable additional flexible layers of conductive cells to be woven within clothes, letting one remain as comfortable as one can be all the time. The cooling or heating process depends on the nanocell activation, and will also be able to enable the transference of electronic data through the clothes themselves.
Where practical usage of such technology is concerned, imagine your coat as a cell phone of sorts, alongside GPS navigation capability – although we aren’t too sure what kind of peripherals will need to be produced so that your clothes will be amalgamated with your gizmos.RELATED
- Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Follow: fashion, nano,
- Seen at: japantrends