Everybody’s hoping to catch a glimpse of the next iPhone before it gets officially announced, and a 9to5Mac reader took a photograph of somebody using a phone alleged to be the iPhone 5. The tipster was on his way back home from work in San Francisco earlier this week and spotted a man using a phone that was definitely not a iPhone 3GS or iPhone 4, yet it sported an Apple logo on the back.
He said that the user of the phone was seemed like he was trying to hide his phone more than the average smartphone user would. Citing that the photograph he took didn’t do justice to what the phone looks like, he claims that it looked like it would be a perfect fit for the case that leaked yesterday. Well there’s no telling if the tipster spotted a real Apple device or if it was some Shanzai imitation. But until the phone is officially revealed, we won’t know for sure – so til then, enjoy the first photograph of the next generation iPhone 5.
Next Story: Asus Eee PC X101 is official now
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2011-09-27 iPhone 5 prototype lost in China?
- 2011-08-29 More iPhone 5/4S pictures leak
- 2011-08-26 iPhone 5 EVT Prototype back cover, audio and volume parts leaked
- 2011-07-27 Next iPhone to have a slimmer, tapered back?
- 2011-07-11 iPhone 5 spotted with dual-cameras?