Amazon has stopped the sales of the Nintendo 3DS portable console earlier today, but right now, customers are able to add it to their cart, and check out, so it seems that the item is back on track. The original message from Amazon did not offer much insight on the problem:
“It is not currently offered by Amazon.com because customers have told us that there may be something wrong with our inventory of the item, the way we are shipping it, or the way it’s described here” (Amazon).Also, the screenshot floating around the web indicated that the page on which this message appeared was for the 3DS shipped, and sold by, Target.
This may have been an incident involving a small number of Nintendo 3DS consoles, but at the moment, there is no information on Amazon or elsewhere. In the meantime, the 3DS can be found and purchased at Amazon again, including from Target.
Next Story: Line 6 unveils MIDI Mobilizer II for iOS devices
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2014-04-09: Nintendo Confirms New Mario Game In The Works
- 2014-04-08: Super Smash Bros. For 3DS Pegged For Summer, Wii U Version For Winter
- 2011-03-21: Nintendo doesn't want games from "garage developers"
- 2011-03-21: Best Buy to host midnight launches for the Nintendo 3DS
- 2011-03-21: Nintendo 3DS available earlier in France?
- 2011-03-17: Nintendo 3DS: the most pre-ordered console of all time on Amazon UK
- 2011-03-10: Keep your Nintendo 3DS protected with the Official Expedition Case