From tomorrow onwards, Nintendo will offer folks living in Japan with yet another service which might make you take the plunge to raid your bank account so that you are able to purchase a new Nintendo 3DS portable gaming console. Just what kind of service are we looking at? For starters, it will be simply known as “Nintendo Video”, but do not let that confuse you with the current 3D video service that is on offer by a collaboration with Japanese television broadcasters Fuji TV and Nippon TV.
To put it simply, Nintendo Video will be updated from time to time with 3D as well as 2D clips, so you won’t see new stuff every day – after all, there is only so much 3D that your eyes can take, no?
It is said that the first clips on offer would be a tour of the city of Kyoto, in addition to another clip which might interest more folks since it concerns footage from the Tokyo Girls Collection fashion show.
Next Story: Motorola Droid Bionic sign-up page on Verizon
- GoPro Xbox One Channel Launching This Spring
- Flixster App Launched On Xbox 360 With Support For UltraViolet Videos
- YouTube For iOS Gets Send To TV Feature With Xbox 360, PS3, Smart TV Support
- Xbox 360 Netflix App Unlocked This Weekend For Xbox Silver Members
- EPIX Coming To PS3 Q1 2013; PS Vita App Launching Spring 2013