From tomorrow onwards, Nintendo will offer folks living in Japan with yet another service which might make you take the plunge to raid your bank account so that you are able to purchase a new Nintendo 3DS portable gaming console. Just what kind of service are we looking at? For starters, it will be simply known as “Nintendo Video”, but do not let that confuse you with the current 3D video service that is on offer by a collaboration with Japanese television broadcasters Fuji TV and Nippon TV.
To put it simply, Nintendo Video will be updated from time to time with 3D as well as 2D clips, so you won’t see new stuff every day – after all, there is only so much 3D that your eyes can take, no?
It is said that the first clips on offer would be a tour of the city of Kyoto, in addition to another clip which might interest more folks since it concerns footage from the Tokyo Girls Collection fashion show.
Next Story: Motorola Droid Bionic sign-up page on Verizon
- 2014-04-17: Nintendo Sued For Alleged Patent Infringement Over Wii U's Dual Screen Capabilities
- 2014-04-17: Box Art Hints At Mario Kart 8 Wii U Bundle
- 2014-04-15: Wii Remote Plus Controller Gets Princess Peach Theme
- 2014-04-09: DIY Nintendo 64 Portable Console
- 2014-04-09: Super Smash Bros. Has A Bunch Of Rules That Could Get You Banned
- 2013-04-18: Luigi-Themed Nintendo 3DS XL Headed To Japan On July 18
- 2011-10-25: Hori steering wheel peripheral for Mario Kart
- 2011-09-15: Nintendo's Satoru Iwata: "Absolutely not" to smartphone games
- 2011-09-13: Nintendo Circle Pad gets launch date and price
- 2011-06-13: Nintendo 3DS finally reaches 1 million in Japan