In time for the summer holidays, OtterBox has just announced the arrival of a new addition to its Commuter Series case for the Apple iPhone 4. The cases will now come in a new color in addition to the traditional black and yellow that OtterBox uses for its cases; there is now an option to get it in a black and blue combination as well.
As usual, like their regular protective cases, the OtterBox is made up of multiple layers to keep your device totally fully protected at all times. First there is the screen protector that protects your display from scratches, then there’s a silicone jacket wrap around the device which helps to absorb shock, and then there’s a polycarbonate shell that makes up the outer layer of the case with silicone plugs to cover your charging port and headphone jack to keep dust out.
The summer style Commuter Series case for the iPhone 4 is available now from OtterBox, retailing for $34.95 each.RELATED
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, iphone 4, otterbox, summer,