In time for the summer holidays, OtterBox has just announced the arrival of a new addition to its Commuter Series case for the Apple iPhone 4. The cases will now come in a new color in addition to the traditional black and yellow that OtterBox uses for its cases; there is now an option to get it in a black and blue combination as well.
As usual, like their regular protective cases, the OtterBox is made up of multiple layers to keep your device totally fully protected at all times. First there is the screen protector that protects your display from scratches, then there’s a silicone jacket wrap around the device which helps to absorb shock, and then there’s a polycarbonate shell that makes up the outer layer of the case with silicone plugs to cover your charging port and headphone jack to keep dust out.
The summer style Commuter Series case for the iPhone 4 is available now from OtterBox, retailing for $34.95 each.
Next Story: HTC Ignite and HTC Prime spotted online
- 2014-03-11: iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05: iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21: Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14: 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2012-01-19: OtterBox LIVESTRONG iPhone 4 case for a good cause
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-11-03: SNAP! case turns your iPhone 4/4S into a camera
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-10: AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)