Most smartphone owners treasure their purchases – after all, spending a few hundred dollars on such a sensitive piece of electronic equipment would surely warrant an adequate response in protection, no? For those who have picked up the HTC EVO 3D, here is a trio of protective cases – the Defender Series, Commuter Series and Impact Series.
First of all, the OtterBox Defender Series will offer protection via three layers – a built-in screen protector, a hard polycarbonate shell and durable silicone skin. Not only that, you will also be able to carry the EVO 3D about in style thanks to a holster-style swivel belt-clip for hands-free carrying.
As for the OtterBox Commuter Series, you need not compromise style for bulk, as the silicone under-layer delivers another layer of safeguard, while plugs will prevent dust from getting into the phone’s ports. With a thin polycarbonate shell, you can easily slip this in and out of any pocket or bag.
Last but not least would be the Impact Series, where it has a single layer silicone skin with inner “honeycomb” coring that helps dissipate impact from bumps and shocks.
The Defender, Commuter and Impact series will retail for $49.95, $34.95 and $19.95, respectively. [Product Page]
Next Story: Onkyo home theater systems to support Spotify
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2012-01-12 HTC EVO 3D software update arrives for Sprint users
- 2011-09-12 Cyanogenmod 7 Alpha build hits the HTC EVO 3D
- 2011-08-30 Purple HTC EVO 3D headed to Best Buy
- 2011-06-30 HTC EVO 4G update fixes Netflix, other issues crop up
- 2011-06-30 HTC EVO 3D with GSM bands arrive at the FCC