Most smartphone owners treasure their purchases – after all, spending a few hundred dollars on such a sensitive piece of electronic equipment would surely warrant an adequate response in protection, no? For those who have picked up the HTC EVO 3D, here is a trio of protective cases – the Defender Series, Commuter Series and Impact Series.
First of all, the OtterBox Defender Series will offer protection via three layers – a built-in screen protector, a hard polycarbonate shell and durable silicone skin. Not only that, you will also be able to carry the EVO 3D about in style thanks to a holster-style swivel belt-clip for hands-free carrying.
As for the OtterBox Commuter Series, you need not compromise style for bulk, as the silicone under-layer delivers another layer of safeguard, while plugs will prevent dust from getting into the phone’s ports. With a thin polycarbonate shell, you can easily slip this in and out of any pocket or bag.
Last but not least would be the Impact Series, where it has a single layer silicone skin with inner “honeycomb” coring that helps dissipate impact from bumps and shocks.
The Defender, Commuter and Impact series will retail for $49.95, $34.95 and $19.95, respectively. [Product Page]RELATED
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Nokia BH-121 Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- NAVIGATE Jacket Uses LEDs, Haptic Feedback To Help Direct Its Wearer
- LG Reportedly Shifting Focus From Smartphones To TVs
- HBO GO Now Supports Google Chromecast Across iOS, Android, Web
- Follow: evo 3d, HTC, htc evo 3d, otterbox,