If you’re someone who wears glasses, then watching 3D movies in the cinema must be a rather uncomfortable experience since you would have to wear the 3D glasses on top of your regular prescription glasses. I know that feeling, and even though it is bearable, it’s probably not the most enjoyable experience. The good news is that Panasonic has come up with a new pair of 3D glasses that should make the moviegoing experience ever so slightly more comfortable.
Introducing the new TY-EW3D series from Panasonic which the company is claiming to be the world’s lightest 3D glasses to date. It reportedly weighs only 26 g for the S and M sizes, and 27 g for the L size which is about the same weight as regular 3D glasses. Apart from being pretty light, it seems that the TY-EW3D has very good battery life too if the claims are to be believed.
Panasonic is boasting 3 h of usage on a 2 minute charge, or 25 h worth of usage for a full 30 minute charge. Unfortunately no word on when they will be available or how much they will cost, or whether they will be universally compatible or remain locked to Panasonic 3D televisions.RELATED
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: 3d glasses, japan, panasonic, stereo 3d,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews