According to the statistics, the iPhone 4’s camera is one of the most popular cameras used on Flickr. The Nokia N9’s camera sounds promising too, with the ability to load up fast and also featuring Carl Zeiss optics, but what about Panasonic’s latest offering? The P-05C smartphone that Panasonic launched on NTT’s DoCoMo network may prove to be a worthy challenger with its 13.2 megapixel sensor with optical image stabilization, and based on the MEGA O.i.s. lens type.
Like the other Lumix cameras in Panasonic’s stable, the P-05C offers up eleven preset shooting modes, burst mode (which Panasonic claims is able to capture eight sequential images), and the widest-angle lens you’ll find on a camera phone (27mm). On top of all of that, it’s also apparently capable of recording video in 1080p HD.
All this talk about the camera features, you would have thought that we forgot the P-05C is actually a phone with a camera, although to be honest, it does sound like a camera that comes with a phone. Phone specs wise, the P-05C is sporting a 3.3-inch display with a resolution of 480×854, Wi-Fi radio, and microSD expansion which is capable of handling cards up to 32GB.
The bad news is that if you’re living outside of Japan, chances are you will not be getting your hands on the device, unless you manage to get it imported.RELATED
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Follow: camera, japan, lumix, ntt docomo, panasonic, photography,
- Seen at: moderncellphones