According to the statistics, the iPhone 4’s camera is one of the most popular cameras used on Flickr. The Nokia N9’s camera sounds promising too, with the ability to load up fast and also featuring Carl Zeiss optics, but what about Panasonic’s latest offering? The P-05C smartphone that Panasonic launched on NTT’s DoCoMo network may prove to be a worthy challenger with its 13.2 megapixel sensor with optical image stabilization, and based on the MEGA O.i.s. lens type.
Like the other Lumix cameras in Panasonic’s stable, the P-05C offers up eleven preset shooting modes, burst mode (which Panasonic claims is able to capture eight sequential images), and the widest-angle lens you’ll find on a camera phone (27mm). On top of all of that, it’s also apparently capable of recording video in 1080p HD.
All this talk about the camera features, you would have thought that we forgot the P-05C is actually a phone with a camera, although to be honest, it does sound like a camera that comes with a phone. Phone specs wise, the P-05C is sporting a 3.3-inch display with a resolution of 480×854, Wi-Fi radio, and microSD expansion which is capable of handling cards up to 32GB.
The bad news is that if you’re living outside of Japan, chances are you will not be getting your hands on the device, unless you manage to get it imported.
- 2014-04-14 Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31 Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24 Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18 Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26 Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2011-07-18 Panasonic GF3 Review
- 2011-07-18 Takara Tomy introduces their "First Digital Camera" for your toddler
- 2011-06-17 Using Gestures To Take Self-Portraits
- 2011-05-25 Panasonic launch LUMIX DMC-FP7D Disney-themed camera
- 2011-03-04 The Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX77 has a makeup studio