Want a new messaging smartphone that does not look as though it hails from the dinosaur age? Here’s the Pantech Pursuit II for you from AT&T, where it will arrive on the carrier this coming July 17th, costing a mere $49.99 with a two-year agreement. Needless to say, we think that the form factor and design does reflect the kind of money you fork out for it, what do you say to that?
Specifications-wise, don’t expect the earth and the sky, since this Brew Mobile Platform-based handset will come with a mere 2.8″ touchscreen display, but the vertical sliding keyboard will surely be appreciated for those who send plenty of emails and text messages. As for the 2-megapixel camera, well, that isn’t going to do miracles, but at least it can capture those warm and cosy moments when you do not have a dedicated camera with you.
Colors available are pink or green, perfect to be in tune with this summer. Seems like the perfect ‘starter phone’ for beginners who are about to upgrade their old school Nokia to something more up to date. [Press Release]
- 2014-03-19 Samsung Galaxy Note 4, LG G3, Vega Iron 2 Will Be Waterproof Devices
- 2014-03-10 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Could Be First To Rock Snapdragon 805 Processor
- 2014-01-16 Pantech Vega Iron 2 Rumored For April Released
- 2013-12-05 Pantech Vega Secret Up Announced With Fingerprint Sensor
- 2013-11-27 Pantech Has Plans For Smartphone With Fingerprint Recognition Sensor
- 2013-01-07 Pantech Discover Hits AT&T This January 11
- 2012-10-04 AT&T Pantech Burst and Pantech Element receives Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update
- 2012-08-28 Pantech P9090 "Magnus" spotted in benchmarks, looks quite promising
- 2012-08-17 Pantech Flex 4G LTE handset teased for AT&T
- 2012-07-31 Pantech Renue arrives at AT&T