We had previously written about Elecom’s Rinkak’s mouse, and to be honest after seeing what Elecom had to offer, we weren’t exactly surprised with their latest offering – the Elecom Oppopet mouse, that features a wireless receiver that can be plugged into the back of the mouse for storage, and also make it resemble an animal.
As pictured above, the wireless receivers come in a variety animal tails – a fox, dog, dolphin, cat, pig, squirrel, chameleon and a rabbit. It is pretty cute and a very novel idea, which looks like it could double up as an accessory for your desk when not in use.
When you want to use the mouse, all you would have to do is plug in the wireless receiver into your computer’s USB port, turn on the mouse, and you’re good to go. Like most wireless mice, the Elecom Oppopet comes with an on/off switch, which you can use to power down the mouse when not in use to conserve the battery. Featuring 1,000dpi, it apparently features a range of up to 3m, and it is powered by one AAA battery.RELATED
- Google TV Might Be Brought Under The 'Nexus' Umbrella
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Follow: computer, mouse, peripherals, wireless,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews