Own a Samsung Fascinate and love the phone to bits, apart from the rather major issue of suffering from incoming call issues from time to time despite the signal bar letting you know it is at full strength? Well, we are pleased to be harbingers of good news as Verizon has just announced software revision ED05 for the Samsung Fascinate.
As expected, the ED05 update will supposedly cure your Samsung Fascinate of the incoming call bug, so there is no need to be frustrated about your smartphone any more. Of course, you can always check out newer Android-powered smartphones if you want, but right now, since the bug is fixed, why not let the contract run the course and wait for a better phone next time? Apart from solving the incoming call issue, the ED05 update will also make sure you are a more voracious reader by installing Google Books while fixing up SMS handling problems.
- 2014-04-10: Apple Adds Four Digital Agencies To Beat Samsung At Marketing [Report]
- 2014-04-09: iFixit: Samsung Gear 2 Battery Easily Replaced
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Apple Seeks $2.2 Billion In Damages From Samsung
- 2014-04-08: Samsung Sues South Korean Publication Over Negative Galaxy S5 Press
- 2011-08-04: Verizon Fascinate set to ride into the sunset
- 2011-06-13: Samsung Fascinate to receive minor update
- 2011-01-25: Samsung Fascinate Android 2.2 Froyo update leaked?
- 2011-01-11: Verizon Samsung Fascinate haven't gotten FroYo love yet
- 2010-12-28: Samsung makes a boo-boo, Galaxy S phones return to Android 2.1 reality