One more day – how much can be done in 24 hours? It really depends on who you are talking to – a choleric would have more or less have the day (and months ahead) all planned out), while the more phlegmatic among us might smile at the good fortune of having another 24 hours to while away. Well, 24 hours is the amount of time you more or less have to wait for the 4G LTE enabled Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 over at Verizon Wireless.
This is a dual-core Android 3.1 Honeycomb tablet, and Verizon won’t be the first to offer it in the market since Best Buy already put the device up for sale last month. Verizon’s model, however, is different slightly as it is up for pre-order, carrying a similar 10.1″ display at 1,280 × 800 resolution, a 3-megapixel camera right at the back, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera that comes in handy for video chats, as well as 4G LTE connectivity.
Will the battery on this puppy actually be able to hold up to a constant 4G LTE connection all day long? Hopefully, otherwise it would be a black mark in the tablet’s “eye”. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 won’t come cheap though, where 16GB and 32GB models will retail for $529.99 and $629.99, respectively – even after you agree to a two-year contract. Those who want a Wi-Fi-only model can pick up the 16GB model for $499 – any takers?
Next Story: Android tablet population stands at 1.2 million
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2012-09-14: Verizon approves Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich update for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- 2011-12-28: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 with 4G LTE receives major update
- 2011-12-07: Verizon drops Google Wallet
- 2011-12-02: Verizon Galaxy Nexus 4G LTE Speedtest
- 2011-06-29: Verizon Wireless opens up pre-order for 4G capable Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1