Is it me, or is it Samsung who loves churning out many variants of the same device? That seems to be the case, what with the Galaxy Tab 10.1 now potentially sporting yet another model after the latest one has passed through the FCC, where it was most likely designed to support Asian markets. Better known as the SHW-M300S if model numbers are your cup of tea, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 will play nice with the GSM 1900 band that is being used by a bunch of carriers in Asia, in addition to folks living Stateside as well as in Europe. It must be noted that Bluetooth listings for the device do point towards the SHW-M300S being dropped off in the Asian market.
There is still no word on when the SHW-M300S will finally make it to (select) Asian markets, but we would say soon is the better bet as Samsung would surely not want to slow down its momentum of tablet releases.
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Luna Delivery Service Will Deliver Packages At Night When You're Actually Home
- iPad Air Leads Tablets During Holiday Weekend
- Applebee's Installing Nearly 100,000 Tablets On Its Tables In 2014
- Uber Will Deliver Christmas Trees To Your Door For Just $135
- Follow: FCC, galaxy tab 10.1, Samsung,
- Seen at: wirelessgoodness