The Samsung Hercules have gotten all quiet on the news front ever since it hit the headlines in May earlier this year, but that does not mean the smartphone is not going to make an appearance. No sir, this handset is on track to arrive later this September, which is in line with a recently leaked T-Mobile roadmap that alleges a September 26th launch date.
Just what do you expect to find inside the Samsung Hercules? It won’t be an immortal (read: rugged) phone, but that doesn’t mean it is short on specifications and performance, not when it comes with a generous 4.5″ Super AMOLED Plus display at 480 x 800 resolution, a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm APQ8060 processor, an 8-megapixel camera with flash and 1080p video capture capability, a front-facing camera for those video chatting moments, 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, NFC, 42Mbps HSPA+ support, and Android 2.3 right out of the box.
Hopefully even more information concerning the carrier(s) it will be attached to will be coming our way in due time. Will there be a Zeus or Neptune phone as well?RELATED
- Sony Xperia ZL Android 4.3 Update Screenshots Leaked
- Samsung Apparently Tried To Cover Up An Incident Of Galaxy S4 Catching Fire
- Motorola's Modular Phone Prototype "Pretty Close" To Being Ready
- Android Screen Mirroring To Chromecast Might Be Coming Soon
- Facebook Videos Will Now Autoplay On Mobile
- Follow: hercules, Samsung, tmobile,
- Seen at: tmonews