The Samsung Hercules have gotten all quiet on the news front ever since it hit the headlines in May earlier this year, but that does not mean the smartphone is not going to make an appearance. No sir, this handset is on track to arrive later this September, which is in line with a recently leaked T-Mobile roadmap that alleges a September 26th launch date.
Just what do you expect to find inside the Samsung Hercules? It won’t be an immortal (read: rugged) phone, but that doesn’t mean it is short on specifications and performance, not when it comes with a generous 4.5″ Super AMOLED Plus display at 480 x 800 resolution, a 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm APQ8060 processor, an 8-megapixel camera with flash and 1080p video capture capability, a front-facing camera for those video chatting moments, 1GB RAM, 16GB ROM, NFC, 42Mbps HSPA+ support, and Android 2.3 right out of the box.
Hopefully even more information concerning the carrier(s) it will be attached to will be coming our way in due time. Will there be a Zeus or Neptune phone as well?
Next Story: LG Optimus Slider render spotted
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21: Samsung Innovation Museum Opens In South Korea
- 2014-04-21: Slew Of Samsung Devices Appear On Zauba, QHD Model One Of Them
- 2014-04-20: Samsung.com Down Because Of Samsung Building Fire
- 2014-04-20: 10 Hidden Features Of Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-01: T-Mobile Galaxy S5 Pre-Order Deadline Pushed Back
- 2011-08-30: Samsung Hercules Preview
- 2011-05-17: Samsung "Hercules" to arrive on T-Mobile