Everybody is trying to guess what the Nexus phone will be, or who is going to create it. With most of the leading Android manufacturers already given a chance to create a flagship Android device there were rumors about LG being the ones to create the next Nexus phone. However, according to a recent tweet from Samsung Romania, it looks like Samsung has gotten the gig again.
Now we’re not sure why Samsung chose to reveal the phone through Twitter, or whether the tweets mean anything, but if they are to be believed, production on the new Nexus will start later this year. It will also be running on Android 4.0 which should be the version number for Android Ice cream sandwich. The phone is also said to pack a 1280 x 720 Super AMOLED HD display, which sounds like a good enough reason to already want the phone. That, and stock Android.
Why do you think Samsung revealed the phone through Twitter? Do you think it was a slip up?RELATED
- AT&T CEO Doesn't Believe They Can Keep Doing Huge Device Subsidies In The Future
- Nokia RM-964 With 5.2-inch Display Spotted
- Angry Birds Go! Now Available For Download
- ASUS PadFone Set To Arrive Stateside
- Huawei Ascend P7 Tipped To Roll Out In April 2014
- Follow: Android, android 4.0, ice cream sandwich, nexus, Samsung,
- Seen at: phandroid