A couple of months back, three Bada devices were leaked onto the internet, and only one had a name – the Samsung Wave 578. Now thanks to the folks at BadaWorld, who combed through the Bada 2.0 SDK, another device has been named, and this one is called the Samsung Wave 725. Apart from its name, it looks like its specs have also been revealed in the process.
Specs of the Samsung Wave 725 include a 3.65-inch HVGA display with 320×480 resolution, a 5-megapixel rear camera, a VGA front-facing camera for video conferencing capabilites, along with WiFi and Bluetooth 3.0 capabilities while running on Bada 2.0. The Samsung Wave 725 will come with NFC capabilities, which can also be found in the other two Bada devices. It should also be noted that the picture to the right is not the Wave 725 and is just a rendering.
Bada may not be that significant in America, although it has done surprisingly well for itself in Europe, and it would be interesting to see how the American market will receive the OS, especially since the US smartphone market is currently dominated by Android and iOS, although that may change with Bada 2.0, or at least that’s what Samsung hopes.
No word on pricing, but if what BadaWorld has managed to uncover, the device should be seeing a release in September.
- 2014-03-26: BlackBerry 10.3 Leak Reveals Possible Future BlackBerry Devices
- 2014-02-09: Sony Xperia Sirius D6503 Screenshots Leaked
- 2014-01-28: Alleged Left 4 Dead 2 Plantation Map Image Leaked
- 2014-01-09: @evleaks: Rose Gold Galaxy Note 3 Headed For Verizon
- 2013-12-10: LG V510 Tablet Images Leaked
- 2011-09-21: Samsung SHV-E120L specs leaked
- 2011-08-23: Google Wallet services with RadioShack starting 1st September?
- 2011-08-17: Leaked Blackberry OS 7.0.0340 enables NFC on the Bold 9930
- 2011-06-29: Leaked Photos Of The Nokia 700 "Zeta"
- 2011-01-13: BlackBerry Curve Apollo picture and specs leaked