Surely you have heard of Gorilla Glass – the seemingly invincible glass display that sees action in the iPhone 4 as well as other popular consumer electronics devices. Touted to be extremely tough and capable of withstanding knocks and drops at a far greater degree compared to your standard touchscreen display, it might be time that Gorilla Glass gets a rival. Schott Xensation claims that they have a product that will be stronger compared to what is out there in the market – dissing Gorilla Glass indirectly, we presume.
Never heard of Schott Xensation before? Neither have we, but they claim to be a global specialty glass company that has a new range of high-quality glass types for all cover and touch applications.
The website claims that “Xensation is the answer to all of your cover and touch technology needs. SCHOTT is unique in being able to offer the broadest range of high-quality glass types for all cover and touch applications, including capacitive, resistive, optical and acoustic.” We look forward to hear what Schott Xensation has in store for the masses – what about you?RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: gorilla glass,