How much would you be willing to pay for a video game? Especially if it’s one that doesn’t run on the console you have in your living room right now? (Okay maybe you do have a Sega Genesis/Mega Drive but I’m pretty sure it’s in an attic collecting dust right?) Well, how does owning the Mega Drive version of Tetris sound to you?
It has been reported that there are only about ten copies of this cartridge in the world, and one of them can be yours right now – for $1,000,000 on eBay. If you’re wondering why it’s so expensive (it’s normally valued from between $3,000 to $16,000) it is said to be the only Sega Mega Drive cartridge of Tetris that is signed by the creator of Tetris himself, Alekséi Pázhitnov.
Got the money to fork out for the cartridge? You can head over to the auction page on eBay now and try your best. So far the seller has rejected offers of $20,000 so you’ll probably have to do better than that.RELATED
- Fallout 4 Website Turns Out To Be Fake
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Follow: ebay, sale, sega, tetris,
- Seen at: gamesetwatch