If you are a subscriber over at AT&T and are looking into changing your phone because your two-year contract is nearly up, might you want to consider the upcoming Sharp FX Plus? Our friends over at Engadget have managed to catch a glimpse of the Sharp FX Plus, running on Android 2.2 Froyo. Why oh why? Can’t Sharp just make sure it has Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box as with what so many other smartphone manufacturers have been doing for some time already?
The Sharp FX Plus will pack a landscape QWERTY keyboard that makes it a whole lot more convenient and easier to type out long documents or emails without constantly correcting your efforts if you were to rely on a virtual keyboard. Other hardware specifications include a 3.2″ display and Audience’s earSmart noise cancellation technology for crystal clear conversations.
No idea on pricing or availability, so stay tuned!
Next Story: Sony releases new Walkman PMPs
- 2014-04-23 AT&T Teases ASUS PadFone X In New Video
- 2014-04-22 AT&T Commits Millions For New Online Video Ventures
- 2014-04-21 AT&T Gigapower Looks At Expansion Into 21 New Cities
- 2014-04-17 AT&T LG G Flex Android 4.4 Update Brings Knock Code As Well
- 2014-04-07 Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh Packed To The Brim With Features
- 2014-03-06 New Sharp Aquos TVs Go On Sale In The US
- 2014-01-22 Sharp Introduces Aquos Mini SHL24
- 2014-01-16 Sharp Announces 15.6" Windows 8.1 Tablet
- 2014-01-06 Sharp Unveils New 8K Television Systems
- 2011-07-30 Sharp FX Plus specs revealed