While Shuttle Computer has shown us that it is more than capable of creating gaming desktops, it has just announced the availability of another high-end computer – this time it’s one that’s targeted at the professional workplace instead. Called the Shuttle H3 6700P, it is touted as a professional and workstation PC designed to deliver rock-solid, professional-grade performances in a minimalist-styled package.
The H3 6700P packs Intel’s H67 Express Chipset platform, 2nd generation Core i5 or Core i7 processors, 2-16GB of DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA Quadro or AMD FirePro graphics cards, Shuttle’s patented I.C.E. 2 heat-pipe cooling or Liquid I.C.E. II liquid cooling system. Windows 7 is the operating system of choice, a 500GB SATA drive (extra 500GB SATA drive optional), and a 24×24 DVD+-RW Dual Layer EIDE Black drive (upgradeable to Blu-ray combo drive or writer drive).
The Shuttle H3 6700P is available now, and prices start off at $826. Check out Shuttle’s website for more details.
- 2014-01-05: HP Slate Pro All-in-One with Android and NVidia Tegra 4
- 2014-01-05: HP ProOne 400 AiO Announced
- 2014-01-05: HP 205 AiO Revealed
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2011-09-09: Microsoft launches Signature program
- 2011-05-25: BlueStacks brings Android apps to your Windows computer
- 2011-05-18: Parallels Transporter makes moving from Windows to Mac a breeze
- 2011-05-16: Elgato HDHomeRun turns every computer in your house into a TV
- 2011-04-29: MSI introduces Wind Top AE2070 all-in-one PC