While Shuttle Computer has shown us that it is more than capable of creating gaming desktops, it has just announced the availability of another high-end computer – this time it’s one that’s targeted at the professional workplace instead. Called the Shuttle H3 6700P, it is touted as a professional and workstation PC designed to deliver rock-solid, professional-grade performances in a minimalist-styled package.
The H3 6700P packs Intel’s H67 Express Chipset platform, 2nd generation Core i5 or Core i7 processors, 2-16GB of DDR3 RAM, NVIDIA Quadro or AMD FirePro graphics cards, Shuttle’s patented I.C.E. 2 heat-pipe cooling or Liquid I.C.E. II liquid cooling system. Windows 7 is the operating system of choice, a 500GB SATA drive (extra 500GB SATA drive optional), and a 24×24 DVD+-RW Dual Layer EIDE Black drive (upgradeable to Blu-ray combo drive or writer drive).
The Shuttle H3 6700P is available now, and prices start off at $826. Check out Shuttle’s website for more details.RELATED
- MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- OS X 10.9.1 Seeded Out To AppleCare Staff; Public Release Imminent
- Microsoft Launches New Surface Site
- Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- China Wants Longer Windows XP Support From Microsoft
- Follow: computer, shuttle, windows, workstation,