Good news for Skype users with Windows computers – your favorite VoIP/instant messenger has just received a new update according to an official announcement on the Skype blog. Now at version 5.5, the latest version of Skype features a lot more Facebook integration. (I wouldn’t be surprised if Skype started to drop its official blue for Facebook’s darker shade of blue instead) which is unsurprising see how the two companies have been working a lot with each other in recent months. (Skype even helped to power the video calling feature within Facebook).
Other new features of the latest update include improved controls for video and group calls on Windows, enhanced call reliability, and several design changes. Lastly, let’s not forget the addition of a few new Skype emoticons to spice up those conversations. Skype 5.5 for Windows is available now as a free download, just head over to the official Skype website.RELATED
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Download Gmail And Google Calendar User Data Starting Today
- Follow: Facebook, skype, update, voip, windows,