We do know that the Sony Ericsson Xperia ray is already available for pre-order across the pond (that is, in the UK), but what about those of us residing Stateside? Well, we are pleased to announce that the Xperia ray has already arrived at the FCC, where it is touted to offer support for AT&T’s 3G bands – making it the clearest signs of indication to date that it will hit the US really, really soon.
We expect the Sony Ericsson Xperia ray to reside somewhere in the mid-range of things, although it will come with the latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system version. The display might even be smaller than what most people would expect at 3.3″, but surely folks will appreciate the super slim design and Reality Display.
Underneath the hood lies a 1GHz processor and Sony‘s Bravia Mobile engine, while at the back would be an 8-megapixel camera that not only does stills, but is quite adept at shooting 720p video as well.
Next Story: Bowers & Wilkins C5 In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-17: Next PlayStation Might Be Service Oriented
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2011-07-07: Sony Ericsson Xperia arc arrives Stateside in unlocked form
- 2011-04-01: Sony Ericsson Xperia Play and Arc to arrive at Rogers
- 2011-03-04: Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc handset arrives at the FCC
- 2011-01-24: Xperia Arc previewed on video
- 2011-01-17: Sony Ericsson Xperia arc sports unlimited touch points?