We do know that the Sony Ericsson Xperia ray is already available for pre-order across the pond (that is, in the UK), but what about those of us residing Stateside? Well, we are pleased to announce that the Xperia ray has already arrived at the FCC, where it is touted to offer support for AT&T’s 3G bands – making it the clearest signs of indication to date that it will hit the US really, really soon.
We expect the Sony Ericsson Xperia ray to reside somewhere in the mid-range of things, although it will come with the latest Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system version. The display might even be smaller than what most people would expect at 3.3″, but surely folks will appreciate the super slim design and Reality Display.
Underneath the hood lies a 1GHz processor and Sony‘s Bravia Mobile engine, while at the back would be an 8-megapixel camera that not only does stills, but is quite adept at shooting 720p video as well.RELATED
- ZeroLemon’s 10,000mAh Extended Battery Case For Your Galaxy Note 3
- Xiaomi Looks To Expand Into South East Asia
- $150 Off Moto X Deal Goes Live Today, Again
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- Nubia Z5S And Z5S Mini Handsets Achieve Pre-Order Record In China
- Follow: arc, FCC, Sony, sony ericsson, xperia arc,
- Seen at: phonearena