A couple of questions – are you a Sprint subscriber, and did you experience a texting outage today? What, you don’t text? OK, skip that question there for all 5 of you, but as for the rest of the Sprint users, was the afternoon a particularly eventful one as you experienced an outage? Many users did report of receiving an error 2128 code whenever they attempted to send a text message. While a handful of users were purportedly able to receive messages, they cannot send out texts.
Of course, not all users are affected, but the problem seems to be rather widespread as a bunch of users over at Sprint’s Community forum did report on issues from various states around the country.
Trust Twitter to be another platform where folks are able to vent their frustrations of an outage, and we are pleased to take note that Sprint has already let everyone know they are aware of the particular banana skin, and will attempt to make things right as soon as possible.
Next Story: Apple iOS 5 beta 3 pushed out to developers
- 2014-04-17: Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2012-10-08: It's not just you: Sprint cell phone service is down in Washington and Oregon