A couple of questions – are you a Sprint subscriber, and did you experience a texting outage today? What, you don’t text? OK, skip that question there for all 5 of you, but as for the rest of the Sprint users, was the afternoon a particularly eventful one as you experienced an outage? Many users did report of receiving an error 2128 code whenever they attempted to send a text message. While a handful of users were purportedly able to receive messages, they cannot send out texts.
Of course, not all users are affected, but the problem seems to be rather widespread as a bunch of users over at Sprint’s Community forum did report on issues from various states around the country.
Trust Twitter to be another platform where folks are able to vent their frustrations of an outage, and we are pleased to take note that Sprint has already let everyone know they are aware of the particular banana skin, and will attempt to make things right as soon as possible.RELATED
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- MiniShock Are Detailed DualShock 2 Controller Smartphone Straps
- Double Dragon Trilogy Arrives On iOS And Android Platforms
- Infinity Blade 3 Honors Thanksgiving With Special Turkey Helm
- Xbox One SmartGlass App Now Available On iOS, Android
- Follow: outage, Sprint,
- Seen at: androidandme