Annoyed that your 6th generation iPod Nano watch doesn’t let you watch movies on your wrist? Well you don’t have to be anymore. The folks over at Chinavision have come up with the Timesnap; a portable media player on a wrist strap that resembles the iPod Nano albeit missing its touchscreen. However it does come with an iPod Nano-lookalike user interface.
It features a full color 1.5″ display that’s housed within a weather-resistant plastic casing and comes preloaded with a 4GB TF memory card (upgradable to 8GB), and can be used to read books, watch movies, listen to music, FM radio, and even record audio. It features four buttons for easy navigation, and has a 3.5mm audio jack and a USB port to recharge and sync the device.
The Timesnap is available for $36.51 – a pretty good deal (like most Shanzai products) for what it can do, though we haven’t had any hands on experience with the product so we can’t be conclusive about the user experience. Head over to Chinavision’s website if you’re interested in getting on for yourself.
Next Story: Sony PRS-T1 reader spotted at the FCC
- 2014-04-08: Bradley Timepiece Specially Designed For The Blind
- 2014-03-30: Victorinox Announces New Inox Watch
- 2014-03-10: HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- 2014-03-06: HereO Watch Helps Parents Keep Tabs On Their Kids
- 2014-02-18: Classic Arcade Wristwatch Looks Cool
- 2011-10-18: Galaxy Player 4.0 and 5.0 now available
- 2011-08-04: Skytex Primer Pocket Android portable media player
- 2011-07-04: iRiver P8 rolls out in Mother Russia
- 2011-06-23: beyzacases Nano Band turn your iPod Nano into a classy watch
- 2009-12-11: iPod nano clone