Annoyed that your 6th generation iPod Nano watch doesn’t let you watch movies on your wrist? Well you don’t have to be anymore. The folks over at Chinavision have come up with the Timesnap; a portable media player on a wrist strap that resembles the iPod Nano albeit missing its touchscreen. However it does come with an iPod Nano-lookalike user interface.
It features a full color 1.5″ display that’s housed within a weather-resistant plastic casing and comes preloaded with a 4GB TF memory card (upgradable to 8GB), and can be used to read books, watch movies, listen to music, FM radio, and even record audio. It features four buttons for easy navigation, and has a 3.5mm audio jack and a USB port to recharge and sync the device.
The Timesnap is available for $36.51 – a pretty good deal (like most Shanzai products) for what it can do, though we haven’t had any hands on experience with the product so we can’t be conclusive about the user experience. Head over to Chinavision’s website if you’re interested in getting on for yourself.RELATED
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: ipod nano, pmp, portable media player, watch,
- Seen at: designbuzz