TiVo the country’s favorite DVR has just launched an updated app for the iPhone. Like the TiVo for iPad app, TiVo for iPhone will allow users to take control of their TiVo sets, using the iPhone as an advanced remote control. Users will be able to make use of gesture-based controls to move backwards or forwards through a show, browser full-screen TV program guides without having to interrupt what’s on screen, schedule recordings, explore cast and crew, and other recommendations from the app itself, and search for your favorite shows on your favorite channels. Users can also share their thoughts about a program on Facebook/Twitter from within the app.
The new TiVo app also has a guest mode that gives users a sample of the TiVo experience. Which TiVo hopes will convince people to purchase a TiVo set after having a taste of what to expect. The TiVo app also now supports TiVo Series3, HD and HD XL DVRs. TiVo for the iPhone is available free from the Apple App Store now.RELATED
- iPhone 5s Now Shipping Within 24 Hours
- Walmart To Sell iPhone 5s And iPhone 5c With No Contract Plans
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Follow: app, iPhone, tivo, update,