If you’re looking to enjoy music on your headphones without wires, then Veho’s latest offering of their VEP-004-BT Bluetooth wireless headphones might be something worth checking out.
The headphones are said use Bluetooth 2.1+EDR with HSP, HFP, A2DP and AVRCP profiles, which the company claims offers an operating range of up to 10 meters. Judging by the design, they look to be on-ear headphones which some may not prefer, as on-ear headphone designs can sometimes cause audio to bleed out and could potentially annoy people in close proximity of you, but that just boils down to personal preference.
The headphones look to be foldable which we’re guessing should make it an easier task to put away. It is also said to come with a built in microphone so you can use it as a hands-free kit when paired with your Bluetooth-enabled phone. One of the interesting features on this pair of headphones is that it comes with touch buttons on the side, which allows you to skip tracks or increase/decrease the volume, which we have to admit is pretty handy.
It comes in a black design or a special Gumball 3000 edition and will cost $109.95 each.
- 2013-05-31: Burger King Whopper Holder Offers Hands-Free Dining
- 2013-01-06: iHome iB85 Foldable Bluetooth Headphones Include Built-In Mic And Travel Pouch
- 2011-10-18: Jabra STREET2 is one stylish Bluetooth pendant
- 2011-10-17: Bracketron Cradle-iT Dash Mount makes your phone car-safe
- 2011-10-05: Bose unveils Series 2 Bluetooth headset
- 2011-09-14: Parrot unveils MiniKit+ Bluetooth car kit