It seems like the hot weather puts everybody in the mood to release brightly colored products. Earlier today we had the Commuter Series from OtterBox, and now we’ve got some more colorful products to add to the mix. This time coming from Verbatim, the company has announced the release of its new Caribbean Blue and Hot Pink Store ‘n’ Go portable hard drives.
Designed for folks with an eye for eye-catching colors (after all, who wants yet another black portable hard drive?) these drives are aesthetically pleasing and functional at the same time. Making use of SuperSpeed USB 3.0, these new hard drives are designed to make transferring your files from one location to another a fast and effortless process. With up to 500GB of storage space, it should be enough to archive a large portion of your important files.
The hard drives also come with Nero BackItUp & Burn Essentials software that makes backing up and restoring your files a straightforward and simple process. It also comes with Green Button software that lets you help save energy when the hard drive is not in use. With a 7-year warranty, you’re guaranteed to use this drive for a pretty long time. Verbatim’s 500GB Store ‘n’ Go USB 3.0 portable hard drives are available from Verbatim’s website for $99.99.
- 2013-06-18: Toshiba Canvio Slim II Portable External Hard Drive Announced
- 2013-05-15: Western Digital Introduces My Passport Ultra Portable HDD With Dropbox Integration
- 2012-05-01: Verbatim introduces its new Store 'n' Go V3 USB 3.0 flash drives
- 2012-01-09: Verbatim Store ‘n’ Go Micro USB Drive Plus
- 2011-11-10: Iomega launches eGo Mac Edition Portable Hard Drive
- 2011-10-03: Fusion F2QR portable two-drive hardware RAID storage system
- 2011-09-30: Verbatim Store n Save hard disk stores up to 3TB of data
- 2011-07-28: Verbatim releases colorful Store 'n' Go portable hard drives