We know that times are hard – and have been for the past few years, not to mention in the years to come. Despite all the doom and gloom, there is always a glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel. Verizon Wireless knows this, which is why they have cobbled together a new promotion to come which will slash the prices of some popular smartphones, the iPhone 4 and HTC Thunderbolt included. The latter is going to go for free – with a new 2-year contract, of course, which translates to an outright savings of $249.99. Sure, it isn’t the latest LTE handset around, but what else do you expect for free?
As for iPhone 4 admirers, you need not admire from afar any more. You can bring home the famous handset for just $150.99, which is a cool $49.99 discount from what it would normally burn in your bank account.
There is no word on when the sale will begin, but now that you know it is in the works, all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy. Between the two, which would you settle for?RELATED
- Huawei Glory 4 Or Honor 4 Could Be Introduced Next Week
- Forbes: Windows Phone Could Overtake iOS In Due Time
- Olloclip Macro 3-In-1 Photo Lens
- This App Can Turn Your Smartphone Into A 3D Scanner
- Heyday App Creates A Journal Of Your Life Without Your Input
- Follow: HTC, htc thunderbolt, iPhone, iphone 4, iphone4, thunderbolt, Verizon, vzw,
- Seen at: vzbuzz