We know that times are hard – and have been for the past few years, not to mention in the years to come. Despite all the doom and gloom, there is always a glimmer of hope at the end of the tunnel. Verizon Wireless knows this, which is why they have cobbled together a new promotion to come which will slash the prices of some popular smartphones, the iPhone 4 and HTC Thunderbolt included. The latter is going to go for free – with a new 2-year contract, of course, which translates to an outright savings of $249.99. Sure, it isn’t the latest LTE handset around, but what else do you expect for free?
As for iPhone 4 admirers, you need not admire from afar any more. You can bring home the famous handset for just $150.99, which is a cool $49.99 discount from what it would normally burn in your bank account.
There is no word on when the sale will begin, but now that you know it is in the works, all you need to do is sit back, relax and enjoy. Between the two, which would you settle for?
Next Story: Droid Bionic rolling out a month from now
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2014-04-14: More Alleged iPhone 6 Molds Surface, Hints At 4.7-inch Display
- 2011-10-26: HTC Thunderbolt finally gets working Gingerbread update
- 2011-04-13: HTC Thunderbolt runs into more 4G connectivity problems
- 2011-04-01: HTC Thunderbolt outsells the iPhone 4 on Verizon?
- 2011-03-13: HTC and Verizon work on ThunderBolt launch date
- 2011-02-10: HTC ThunderBolt to arrive 10 days after Valentine's