The folks over at Droid-life recently got their hands on a snapshot of what appears to be a box of Verizon merchandising materials labelled “iPhone Better 4G Smartphone”. Now first thing that would’ve come to mind for most people would be “Oh my god – it’s the 4G iPhone!” but unfortunately the truth couldn’t be further from that.
Droid-life managed to take a gander at the contents of the box, but none of the enclosed material even made a single mention of 4G and the iPhone at all! What a way to pique the curiosity of everybody and then shoot it down. I wonder what Verizon was thinking when they decided to label a box in such a fashion. Did seeing the above screenshot make your heart skip a beat before you read the post?
Next Story: A Vacuum Cleaner Made Out Of Cardboard
- 2014-04-24 The Feeling Skin Is An iPhone Battery Case And More
- 2014-04-23 iPhone 6's Metal Casings Could Be Supplied By Catcher [Rumor]
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2011-04-27 T-Mobile bets $1,000 that the Galaxy S 4G is faster than your iPhone
- 2011-04-01 HTC Thunderbolt outsells the iPhone 4 on Verizon?
- 2011-01-12 Survey: many folks think that the current generation iPhone is a 4G device
- 2010-03-20 Sprint's Overdrive Ad Makes Fun Of AT&T
- 2010-12-02 Motorola: 4G Android Smartphones, Tablets, and iPhone Threat on Verizon?