In this day and age, everyone and their dog has a handset – smartphone or featurephone, it doesn’t matter. What matters is the fact that your handset could run out of juice at the most inopportune moments, which is why it makes sense to recharge your device the night before you have a long day ahead. Well, just in case you actually did that and still run out of battery due to heavy use of your handset, fret not – selected bus shelters in New York, Los Angeles, Chicago and Boston will feature a 5-volt battery powered USB port so that you can provide relief to your phone’s thirsty batteries.
This is made possible thanks to an advertising campaign from flavored water company Vitaminwater, so not only smartphones qualify but basically any other compatible device that recharges via USB.
Nice – hopefully this campaign will be introduced in other states as well.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: charging,
- Seen at: phonearena