Hmmm, Samsung seems to be walking in Apple’s footsteps with the fabled white Galaxy S II – which if it turns out to be true, it could very well be a worthy rival to the white Nexus S. What you see above might be the real deal, or it has been artfully executed that you can’t tell it is fake. The leaked image was released just a day after a UK retailer actually promised the white version of the Galaxy S II from Samsung will be put up for sale this coming August 15th.
There is no official word form Samsung just yet, but we are aware that folks living in the US are already able to sign-up for “more info” on Samsung’s website. Do you personally prefer your phones to come in white or in black? I like the latter more, as it does very well to hide all the grime and dirt after some time of use. Remember the original Game Boy that had dirt and sweat from your palms getting stuck and accumulating in the ridges at the back? Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about.
Perhaps a white version of the Galaxy S II might move another 5 million units?
- 2012-01-16 US Cellular's Samsung Galaxy S II hits the FCC
- 2011-12-30 White Epic 4G Touch hitting Sprint this January 8th
- 2011-11-22 T-Mobile to launch white Samsung Galaxy S2 hopefully in time for a white Christmas
- 2011-09-26 T-Mobile introduces Samsung Galaxy S2
- 2011-09-23 AT&T's Samsung Galaxy S2 kernel source code released
- 2011-09-22 T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S2 almost here?
- 2011-09-21 AT&T Galaxy S2 arriving October 2
- 2011-09-16 Sprint Epic 4G Touch available today
- 2011-09-14 Epic 4G Touch user guide online