If you ever needed a great example of how nature and technology can coexist together in harmony, then perhaps this wooden iPod/iPhone dual docking station might be something you would be interested in.
Made from the stumps of dead trees, not only has the wooden charging dock been carved to create neat little slots for your electronic gadgets, it is also environmentally friendly as well. The docking station is said to be able to charge a variety of iOS devices, such as the iPhone 2G, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4 and the iPod series, with the exception of the iPod shuffle. The dock also comes with a 2m long wire that can be attached to any power socket.
It even comes with an extra USB port, so we’re guessing you can use that to plug in a USB charger for another device that may not fit into the slots, with the creator of the docking station claiming that the wood docking station should last you for “decades and decades” to come.
The wooden docking station is available from valliswood’s Etsy shop for $90.
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2014-04-09: 4.7-inch And 5.5-inch iPhone Models Could Feature Different Resolutions [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-01-28: Apple Q1 2014 Earnings Announced
- 2011-10-25: iLuv iMM155 Vibro II iPhone/iPad alarm clock docking station
- 2011-08-17: Energizer iSurge Travel Charging Station
- 2010-03-04: Scosche Launches reviveLITE II
- 2010-09-21: USBfever Launches Adjustable iPhone/iPod Cradle With USB Hub