So we covered the brand new Xbox 360 Media Remote a couple of days ago, and here is additional information on the Xbox 360 Wireless Headset that we briefly touched on. A Bluetooth headset is a Bluetooth headset, no? For many of us, it seems like it, so what makes the Xbox 360 Wireless Headset that connects via Bluetooth technology as well so different from the rest?
Well, it does more than the usual – this peripheral has an action button that will kick start a different function depending on the mode in which it is in at the moment. For starters, if you are in Xbox 360 mode, touching it will mute the device. For those who are in Bluetooth mode, it will function as an action button, depending on what you’re hooked up to. Say a phone with this gaming wireless headset would mean it works as a hands-free device. Not only that, you can let the folks around you know just which gaming console you support.
Talk about killing two birds with one stone. Expect the Xbox 360 Wireless Headset to retail for $59.99 when it arrives later this November, giving you a whole lot of time left to work out your finances if you want one for Christmas.
Next Story: Speaky Bluetooth carkit does not look the part
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-14 Titanfall Sales In The UK Up By 220% After Xbox 360 Version
- 2014-04-11 Titanfall For Xbox 360 Will Not Be Coming To Games On Demand
- 2014-04-07 GoPro Channel Xbox 360 App Release Tomorrow
- 2014-04-06 Xbox 360 Emulation On Xbox One Mulled