Before you think you stumbled upon a super old cached copy of our website, don’t worry because you haven’t! The picture to your right is actually a casing for your iPhone by Urban Outfitters.
It’s called the 80s Cell Phone Case and well, based on the name you can guess which era this was from. For those who are too young to know, that was how huge and chunky mobile phones were back then. Not to mention that they were incredibly heavy and were incredibly expensive, and unlike today where owning a phone is more or less common sight, back then owning one of these bad boys pretty much meant you were very well off.
Anyway, the casing measures 2.5” deep and 7.5” high and will cost you $20. It is compatible with the iPhone 3G, 3GS and the iPhone 4, but just don’t expect to be able to slip it into your pocket or purse any time soon! For those looking for a throwback into the 80’s, perhaps this case might do the trick and fool your friends.
If you’re interested in getting your hands on the 80s Cell Phone Case, just head on down to Urban Outfitter’s website.
Next Story: Fujitsu launches three new waterproof handsets
- 2014-03-11 iPhone 4 Gets New Lease On Life With iOS 7.1
- 2014-02-05 iPhone 4 Production Resumed For Select Markets [Report]
- 2014-01-21 Apple iPhone 4 Relaunched In India
- 2014-01-14 8GB iPhone 4 Reportedly Launching In India To Boost Sales
- 2013-09-13 The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2011-12-06 Mofone iPhone case allows for a better grip, may cause weird looks
- 2011-11-09 Vooma Peel PG92 brings dual-SIM capabilities to your iPhone
- 2011-10-14 Monolith iPhone 4 case with built-in projector
- 2011-10-12 Keystone ECO Slider Keyboard for the iPhone 4/4S
- 2011-09-22 iPhone 4 Action Case lets you record your extreme sport stunts