Sony’s S1 and S2 tablets have yet to be released, but that does not mean we do not have further information on what these devices are able to deliver. For starters, a new set of leaked screens have pointed towards the Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system.
There were also other snapshots of the tablets’ homescreen just in case you were wondering, where it shows off a bunch of bundled applications from Sony including Chumby, the classic game Crash Bandicoot and Crackle. Hopefully what we see at the screens here will be similar to what will be arriving when the S1 and S2 hits our shores.
The page has already been removed from Sony’s site just in case you were wondering. I guess it was put up too early for public eyes, and somehow the folks over at Sony got a whiff of it before realizing that they had to perform a reversal.
Next Story: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 dissected at the FCC
- 2014-04-17: Xperia Z, ZL, ZR And Tablet Z Receive Android 4.4 Next Month
- 2014-04-17: PS4 Update 1.70 To Feature SHAREfactory
- 2014-04-16: Sony Has Difficulty Meeting Demand For The PS4
- 2014-04-16: Sony's PS4 Sales Crosses The 7 Million Mark
- 2014-04-16: Sony Xperia SP Users Experiencing Screen Flickering After Recent Update
- 2011-08-23: Sony Tablet S is Sony S1
- 2011-07-15: Sony S1 and Sony S2 Preview (Android Tablets)
- 2011-07-12: Sony S1 tablet up for pre-order on September 1st in the UK
- 2011-04-25: Sony S1 and S2 tablets announced
- 2011-04-04: Sony Android tablet on sale by the end of summer?