Sony’s S1 and S2 tablets have yet to be released, but that does not mean we do not have further information on what these devices are able to deliver. For starters, a new set of leaked screens have pointed towards the Android 3.2 Honeycomb operating system.
There were also other snapshots of the tablets’ homescreen just in case you were wondering, where it shows off a bunch of bundled applications from Sony including Chumby, the classic game Crash Bandicoot and Crackle. Hopefully what we see at the screens here will be similar to what will be arriving when the S1 and S2 hits our shores.
The page has already been removed from Sony’s site just in case you were wondering. I guess it was put up too early for public eyes, and somehow the folks over at Sony got a whiff of it before realizing that they had to perform a reversal.RELATED
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Qualcomm Announces Snapdragon 410 64-Bit Chipset For $150 Devices
- Microsoft Store 12 Days Of Deals List Leaks Online
- Follow: android 3.2, honeycomb, s1, s2, Sony, sony s1, Tablet,
- Seen at: carrypad