Another 90 levels of mayhem and crooked physics? “Gimme!”, cry Windows Phone 7 owners who cannot get enough of Rovio’s blockbuster, Angry Birds. This title that is available over the Windows Marketplace as well as Xbox Live will see 90 more levels being made available for bird-slinging, pig-slayin’ enthusiasts.
The latest version would mean you have your work cut out for you – pigs to be destroyed across 225 levels, while unlocking episodes 10 and 11 to boot. This is far more than what the original Windows Phone version came with, and we’re talking about “only” 135 levels. Anyone given the update a go already, and how does your other half think about it if he/she is not an Angry Birds fan?
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Preview Version Revealed
- 2014-04-14: Windows Phone 8.1 Developer Preview Could Be Released Today [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Microsoft Looks Into 3D Face Scanner Using Windows Phone Handset
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-03-07: Rovio Teases New Angry Birds Game
- 2014-02-13: Angry Birds Stella Set To Offer New Adventures
- 2012-03-23: Angry Birds Space won't be arriving on Windows Phone
- 2011-09-09: Rovio may be seeking partnership with Angry Birds theme park in China
- 2011-06-29: Angry Birds arrive on Windows Phone 7 at last