You know how fast people jump into conclusions these days? For instance, folks who troll the website of a particular hardware manufacturer (and not just Apple in this case) might report of a device being yanked off – sparking off rumors that it will be discontinued, while speculation abounds as to what will replace that retired device. Unless it is given the official stamp of retirement, we would prefer to remain calm and collected. Case in point, someone spotted the Magic Mouse disappearing from Apple’s web site, leading to rumors that this peripheral will no longer be replenished as Apple has finally decided to phase out the Magic Mouse and replace it with the Magic Trackpad instead.
Good thing cooler heads prevailed, with the Magic Mouse appearing later on albeit with a new part number – which some might think an upgrade is in the works now. How many of you wish that the Magic Mouse will continue to have a long and happy shelf life?
Next Story: Vibrating glove improves sense of touch
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch