There are whispers going around that Apple is preparing itself to deliver what it calls “iTunes Replay”, where this particular service allows one to re-download movies up to five times on the one computer you use, with the possibility of streaming it over to an iOS device. Sounds like an inviting software no matter the angle you approach it from, especially to iTunes customers who lost content due to nasty hard drive failures as well as a variety of computer maladies.
Seems quite likely it will work in the same way as Apple TV’s latest update which enables owners to purchase shows on the device, downloading them onto other iOS devices after that.
It is interesting to note that this concept is now new, but at least there is effort being put in to realize such a vision/dream. Cloud services look set to stay for good, and Apple in particular has done its part to beef up its Web offerings in 2012.
- 13-inch Non-Retina MacBook Pro Could Be Discontinued This Year [Rumor]
- Apple Reportedly Pressuring Music Labels For Exclusive Releases
- Apple's Plans For Sapphire Will Be For A "Secret Project"
- iPhone 6 To Have Sapphire Coating, Skips May Release (Rumor)
- Glucose Monitoring Might Not Make It Onto The iWatch