Asus has just confirmed that they are working on a spanking new Transformer tablet – which will aptly be known as the Transformer 2, of course. This news comes after Asus released their Eee Pad Slider tablet, of course. As for the Transformer 2, the sequel to the Transformer was confirmed by Asus chairman Jonney Shih himself, having mentioned to Forbes that they are currently working on it, but when probed further, he did not reveal further details concerning the hardware that we will be getting inside, apart from the word “impressive”.
Needless to say, this has set the rumor mill to go into overtime, where some say that the Transformer 2 tablet will run on NVIDIA’s quad-core Tegra 3 (Kal-El) SoC that is due for a September debut. Currently, the Transformer tablet will set you back by $395 thereabouts, where it won’t come with the docking keyboard, relying on NVIDIA’s dual-core Tegra 2 SoC and a high-resolution IPS display instead.
Only time will tell as to whether the Transformer 2 is going to be all it could possibly be, so we just need to be patient.RELATED
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat Starts To Appear On Different Nexus Devices (Unofficial)
- KitKat Devices Feature Android Menu Button By Default
- Additional Nokia Lumia 2020 "Illusionist" Rumors Surface
- Follow: asus, asus transformer, transformer, transformer 2, Transformer Prime,
- Seen at: tomsguide