It is said that the Asus Eee Pad Transformer comes with Corning’s very own Gorilla glass – the very same stuff that you can find on some of the newer smartphones from HTC and of course, the famous iPhone 4 from Apple. Now, Gorilla glass is supposed to be tough – extremely tough, boasting a chemically strengthened screen which does its bit to help protect it from regular bumps and scratches, but just how tough is it?
Well, watch the video after the jump to find out. Dropping small nails all over it might make some cringe, but it remains scratch-free which is always a good thing, even when you rub some of those small nails all over the display. Gotta love the ending though – I won’t spoil it for you.
Next Story: Firefox for Android updated
- 2014-04-10: ASUS Transformer Book T100 Receives CPU Upgrade
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-27: AT&T Details ASUS PadFone X Specifications
- 2014-03-24: ASUS ZenFone 6, 5, And 4 To Be Released In April
- 2014-03-23: ASUS PadFone X Spotted At The FCC
- 2011-11-30: ASUS Eee Pad MeMo 7" Ice Cream Sandwich to arrive in January?
- 2011-11-11: ASUS Transformer Prime gets the hands-on treatment
- 2011-11-08: Asus Transformer Prime: Preview
- 2011-11-08: ASUS Transformer Prime launch to be delayed?
- 2011-11-07: ASUS Transformer Prime to ship a few weeks after launch?