It is said that the Asus Eee Pad Transformer comes with Corning’s very own Gorilla glass – the very same stuff that you can find on some of the newer smartphones from HTC and of course, the famous iPhone 4 from Apple. Now, Gorilla glass is supposed to be tough – extremely tough, boasting a chemically strengthened screen which does its bit to help protect it from regular bumps and scratches, but just how tough is it?
Well, watch the video after the jump to find out. Dropping small nails all over it might make some cringe, but it remains scratch-free which is always a good thing, even when you rub some of those small nails all over the display. Gotta love the ending though – I won’t spoil it for you.RELATED
- Nexus 10 2013 Release Expected On Cyber Monday
- Nokia Lumia 2520 Sleep Mode Bug Haunts Users
- Keep An Eye On 2014 World Cup With Official FIFA Apps
- Qualcomm, Nvidia And Broadcom To Produce 64-Bit Quadcore Processors Next Year [Report]
- Facebook Introduces Windows 8.1 App Update With Slew Of New Features
- Follow: asus, gorilla glass, Tablet, test, transformer,