Looking forward to getting your hands on the LG Thrill 4G? We’ve got some bad news for you – the phone’s release has been delayed – again. Originally scheduled to arrive this weekend on August 21st, the release date of the Android smartphone has been pushed back to September 4th. While it’s not much of a delay, it’s still a delay, and for every day the phone doesn’t arrive is one step closer for a potential customer to change his/her mind about waiting for the phone.
In case you were wondering what the LG Thrill 4G is, it’s going to be the AT&T branded version of the LG Optimus 3D (LG’s first 3D phone).The device will pack a dual-core TI OMAP4 processor, a 4.3″ display with glasses-free 3D support, dual 5-megapixel rear cameras, 16GB of memory, access to a special 3D marketplace – LG 3D Space, HDMI output, and DLNA support. No reason was given for the phone’s delay, but I’m assuming AT&T didn’t want the launch dates to clash with the rollout of its 4G LTE devices this Sunday. Anybody still waiting for the Thrill 4G?
Next Story: Mac OS X Lion receives its first update
- 2014-04-21: LG G3 Mini Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-04-20: The LG L65 Is Official
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2011-09-06: LG reportedly working on Optimus 3D 2
- 2011-07-18: LG Optimus 3D to get 2D to 3D conversion for apps with Gingerbread
- 2011-03-21: LG Thrill 4G announced on AT&T
- 2011-03-16: LG G-Slate given a video preview
- 2011-02-13: LG Optimus 3D officially announced