Unless you’re on a super healthy diet, chances are you may indulge in a donut every so often, or if you’re a huge fan of donuts and can’t get through the week without having one every other day, then you may want to consider investing in the Automatic Mini Donut Factory.
All it takes is some donut batter and some hot oil and the machine will produce miniature-sized donuts for your enjoyment. It even comes with a see-through window so your kids (or even yourself) can watch as your donuts happily cook away. The company is claiming that it should take about 90 seconds to make a batch of 30 miniature donuts which seems like a considerably shorter time than walking out to the nearby bakery.
If buying this mini donut factory seems like a great idea for home or for the office, you can get your hands on it here for just $150, which is $50 off the list price of $200. Just looking at the photo makes me hungry already!RELATED
- ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available
- Google Opening Showrooms In Six U.S. Cities For The Holidays
- Netatmo's Wireless Thermostat Can Be Controlled From Your Smartphone Anywhere
- Coffee Machine That Roasts, Grinds And Brews Your Cuppa
- FiberFix Uses Resin, Water To Become 100x Stronger Than Duct Tape
- Follow: cooking, food,
- Seen at: technabob