Great news NOOK Color users – Barnes & Noble has announced a new update for the NOOK Color that expands its selection of magazines available on NOOK Newsstand with some of the best selling magazines available on the market today. With the update, users can now enjoy special editions of Time Inc’s People, Fortune, Sports Illustrated, Time, and Meredith’s Parents and Fitness magazines that have been optimized for the Android tablet/eReader. The best part is that all print subscribers of those magazines will have access to the magazines for no extra cost.
The update also includes some features like performance improvements, parental controls to disable the web browser and more. The update will be available now via manual download or automatically over the air via WiFi starting this week.RELATED
- Android Device Manager Mobile App Finally Released
- GTA: San Andreas For iOS Released
- Japan Leads The U.S. In App Revenue
- Nexus 7 Folio Case Available In Google Play Store
- Microsoft Reportedly Considering Waiving Windows Phone And Windows RT Licensing Fees
- Follow: Android, b&n, barnes & noble, nook, nook color, Tablet, update,