Uh oh, it looks like the hack-fest that happened over the past few months might be starting up again. Back in June we reported about Bethesda’s forums getting hacked, and now the company has reported about another possible security breach that occurred on Friday morning, August 12. The folks at Bethesda sent out an email informing the forum users that they have reset everybody’s passwords just in case they were compromised from the breach.
Users will now have to set a new password on their own, and it is encouraged that they don’t use their old passwords or the same password that they use for other sites. And if their Bethesda password is the same one used for other online accounts, it is recommended they change those as well. Ah, the joys of internet accounts and having a myriad of different passwords to remember. Bethesda forum members – head over to the forums to change your password.
Next Story: Facial recognition IDs apes
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- North Korea May Launch A Cyber Attack Using Online Games
- YouTube Easter Egg Allows You To Play Missile Command
- Facebook: The Board Game Concept Wants To Get You Off The Internet
- Video Games Live Streaming On Twitch From San Diego Comic-Con On July 20